Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another Photo and Photoshop Blending Example

This baby deer was lying in our front yard several weeks ago. It's mother was not too far away because one of the neighbors saw her watching over her baby from the next door neighbor's house.  I wasn't even sure this newborn was alive. I looked closely and saw it's open eye and that it's chest was moving up and down.  I wasn't sure what to do because I had to run an errand. So I got in my car and when I came back the baby deer was gone (hopefully following it's mother).


I am currently taking another photo blending class from Linda Sattgast at Digital Scrapper.  I decided I would use this photo of that baby to practice my first week's lesson. I love the way you can change the look of photos by using the blending modes. Here's my first week's work using the photo I took of that baby deer.

Original Photo







I could have chosen to lighten this photo of the baby deer but really liked the depth of colors I got with this blending and blurring of the grass.


New Photo Blended




No comments:

Post a Comment