Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Creative Team at Digital Scrapper

I am soooooo excited!  This week I found out that I was chosen for the Digital Scrapper Creative Team.  I am so happy to be a part of this team.  

To quote Darcy Baldwin from Digital Scrapper, "Our Creative Team creates pages for challenges and other Digital Scrapper promotions every month".  I'm excited about this because it will challenge my digital design skills and will give me the opportunity to display some of my digital scrapbooking work on a great website.  It was through Digital Scrapper that I first learned how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements to design "digital" scrapbook pages and that was in 2005.  I've learned so much since then and hope you will check out this website once in a while to see what the Creative Team is up to.

http://www.digitalscrapper.com/blog/creative-team-announcement/

Above is a link to the announcement on the Digital Scrapper blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment